- Only 1 coupon per item.
- We double manufacturer coupons everyday up to $1.
- Coupons are not doubled on like items. Doubling is limited to one like item coupon per family, per day. Additional like item coupons will be redeemed at face value.
- Coupons must be redeemed for the item indicated on the coupon and presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- We only exclude beer and tobacco coupons for doubling purposes only.
- We do match our local competitor's ads only. We do not accept competitor's coupons.
- The coupon doubled amount would only double up to the price of the product in the case of an overage. (In other words, the coupon total amount cannot exceed the value of the item.)
- Our cashiers are trained to know one coupon per item.
- Customers must pay sales tax as required by state law.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be used prior to expiration.
- Expired coupons, photocopied coupons, or coupons for items not carried in our store will not be accepted.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of coupons.
- We reserve the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Regarding Internet Printed Coupons:
- We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
- Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at the checkout.
- Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are manufacturer coupons and must have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
- We will not accept “free product” internet printed coupons.
All of our stores have the same coupon policy. Please see the store manager if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for doing business with Nichols Dollar Saver/ Country Mart!